Saturday, September 8, 2012

Hanging Wall Decor

I have been working on getting some things together to hang on my hallway wall.
You've seen bits and pieces on my previous posts.  I finally have the finished product!

IMG_1377

I first taped together some packing paper to make a layout for hanging and then
I laid all my items out where I wanted them.

IMG_1391

Then I traced around each item and marked where I needed to place a nail.

IMG_1389

I taped the paper to the wall and place my nails in the spots that were marked.

IMG_1390

I stopped about halfway through and made sure the layout was still looking good.

IMG_1392

Several of these items are things that I have repurposed and the rest I picked
up at Hobby Lobby, Michaels, and Home Goods.  I made my first trip to Home Goods
last week and I have to say that I will be going back!









mop it up mondaysThe Girl Creative







No comments:

Post a Comment